Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Track Workout - 10:30am at Foothill.

Wow!!!  It has been such an amazing weekend and we still have one more day!!  

I want to congratulate our NorCal athletes that competed in the CrossFit Regionals these past three days.  It was such an incredible experience to watch our coaches and members go up against the best in Northern California.  I was overwhelmingly inspired by the level of competition and sportsmanship exhibited by all athletes.  I'm truly proud to be part of the CrossFit community. 


Yes - We are having a CFE class tomorrow at 10:30am on the Foothill track.  I got a new pair of 2014 Reeboks running shoes from Jason and I must try them out on the track.  


Please come join me for a Memorial Day endurance track workout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment