Monday, January 12, 2015

SHERYL

Our workout tonight will be dedicated to my very good friend:  Sheryl McKeown  (3rd from left)

Anyone that has followed this blog or my programming knows that I love 300m repeats.  In fact, my personal favorite workout of all time is 6 x 300m with a 100m walking rest plus 30sec additional rest b/t reps.  I have never named a workout.  However, during the past few months Sheryl has been defining the word "fight" in her fight against breast cancer.   I find it very fitting that every time that I do the 6x300m workout that I fight.  Let's all meet up tonight in our #seaofpink and support Sheryl! #sherylwins #run4SherylMcKeown

FOOTHILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRACK
MONDAY, JAN-12, 5:30 TO 7:00PM


Intermediate & Long Distance Workout
"Sheryl"


Workout Details: 6 x 300m w/ a 100m walking rest plus 30sec additional rest b/t reps.  The pace for the workout is equal to your max effort mile "goal" (not PR) time.   If you have a mile goal time of 8min, then your 300m pace for this workout would be 1min30sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment